IOS/FULLSTACK DEVELOPER IN AMSTERDAM
Are you a programmer who loves to get his hands dirty on an iOS app that implements a lot of complicated business rules to make the user experience as simple as possible? Is your hunger for developing new skills only matched by your desire to spread your knowledge? Then we are looking for you!
Nyon is a growing startup company, delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. We focus on our mix of strong technical skills with a deep inside understanding of how fashion buying works.
WHY JOIN US?
- Experience the joy of seeing other people (who don’t care about IT) smile because of our product
- Develop yourself, both on a technical and a personal level
- Be part of a cool team that works together, teaches each other and helps each other out to book success
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
The starting point is a well-maintained app (6 months since creation), with some key features missing. You will help improve the code and add features like:
- Scalable synchronization with our AWS hosted backend
- Extensive usage of all available AWS services
- Data mapping algorithm and UI
- Budget management application
- Maintain and write test cases for all functionalities
- Professionalize the development further with better tools
Keywords: Objective C and Swift, MVVM, Fastlane, Github, PromiseKit, Quick, Nimble, AWS
WHO SHOULD YOU BE?
The perfect Nyon programmer scores points with a handful (or more) of these qualities:
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we’re at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen’s technique or your own
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it’s up to you to improve it
- You have experience with automatic software testing - We don’t want to waste our time pushing buttons like a monkey
- You are a definitive team player - You are awarded a silver medal in speaking and a golden medal in listening
If you want to have fun in a great working environment, don’t hesitate to send your introduction along with your CV to Erwin Rossen.
Please let Nyon know that you found them through CocoaHeadsNL.