Are you ambitious enough to be a part of the team which developed the best Dutch banking application? We are re-inventing the future of banking by giving millions of our users access to bank products and services through the best look and feel of the native application. Tikkie, Mobiel Bankieren, Grip - some of our apps are already disrupting mobile payments and the banking industry and there are more to come, so we are looking for iOS developers to join our team
Could it be you?:
- You know both Obj-C and Swift, but you love Swift and can’t wait refactor all that Obj-C “don’t touch, it’s working”classes.
- You are passionate about great UI and UX and believe that the designer is the best friend of any frontend developer.
- You love beautiful code and you know that it always takes more efforts to make things simple.
- You want your code to be reliable and testable, you know a real masterpiece will live through the ages.
- You like to have things automated in your workflow: fastlane is your friend and CI/CD is your passion.
- You love clean code and clean architecture, you want to be proud to keep your name on the header of the source code file.
- You like to master your documentation skills - meditation for the real developer.
- You make use of opensource frameworks and tools, but you are also tying to pay it back with your own contribution.
- You know how important it is to learn new things and you help others to do so: you like share your findings and thoughts with others. Speaking, posting blogposts or writing documentations are your typical ways to share your experience with others.
- You love to work in a team, you appreciate feedback on your code and know how to give feedback to others.
- Experience: 3+ years
- Knowledge: Obj-C/Swift,
- Be familiar with Autolayouts, StackViews and programmatically created interfaces
- Knowledge of UnitTests/UI tests.
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM patterns and desirably knowledge of one of the standard scalable architectures VIPER/CleanSwift or other CleanArchitecture-based patterns.
- Be familiar with GIT
- Be familiar with SCRUM basics
- Ruby, Python or any other scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with DI frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of REST basics, experience of API design is a plus
- Participation in open source community is a plus.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A good salary (between EUR. 40K- 58K based on 36 hours a week)
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Are you missing one of those skills? Still submit your resume - your attitude, your willingness and ability to learn are more important to us. Our mission is banking for future for generations to come, are you in? For more contact you can mail Caleb Repkes
Don’t forget to mention CocoaHeadsNL. :)